What’s all the hype about massage? Does it really live up to all the claims made about it? The answer is a resounding yes. Studies have found that massage definitely eases sore muscles, reduces inflammation and lowers stress levels. Even a 10 minute massage after a workout is effective in soothing aches and pains. A recent study found that people who received massage treatments felt and functioned better than those who didn’t. The benefits of massage are as strong as those of medication, acupuncture, exercise and yoga.
Here’s what massage can do for you:
- Decrease stiffness and pain
- Provide a better range of motion for those with osteoarthritis
- Promote healthy sleep
- Boost the immune system and keep you healthy
- Reduce PMS symptoms like bloating and mood swings
- Reduce the frequency of migraines and tension headaches
- Plump up slack skin and add vitality to a dull complexion
- Encourage lymphatic drainage and elimination of toxins
- Relieve fatigue
- Reduce anxiety, depression and even nausea
Makes you want to pick up the phone and book yourself a lovely, soothing massage right now, doesn’t it? Go ahead – indulge!
Call GetMore on 084 11 438 48 or visit www.getmore247.co.za to book your massage and see what amazing discounts we can organise for you.